Written by Laura Hamm
1. What country are you from?
2. What is the biggest city in your country?
3. What is the biggest tourist attraction in your country?
Let's Go On A Trip:
1. If someone were to visit your country for vacation, what attractions should they visit?
2. If someone were to visit your country for vacation, what typical dishes (food) should they try?
3. If someone were to visit your country for the first time, what cultural celebrations would you suggest they observe? Why?
4. Do you think your country is an ideal tourist destination? Why or why not?
5. On average, how many tourists visit your country each year?
6. Have you had the oppurtunity to travel in your own country? If so, what is your favorite city to visit? Why?
Culture and History?
1. How would you descirbe the culture of your home country?
2. How has the culture of your home country evolved over the past 5 to 10 years?
3. What cultural traditions would you like to see preserved? Why?
4. Do many young people respect and observe cultural traditions? Why or why not?
Goverment and Politics:
1. What is the current political situation in your home country?
2. How has the political climate changed in the last 5 to 10 years?
3. What adjustments, if any, would you like to see occur in the current govermental system in your home country?
4. How have past and present goverments affected your home country and their citizens?